On Saturday, April 4, 2015 OIMG has an opportunity to work with our friends at the First Unitarian Church of Orlando during their upcoming volunteer day at the Second Harvest Food Bank.
Second Harvest provides tremendous community support. Join us as we work together to sort food for local people in need. Children over 10 are welcomed with adult supervision. Closed toe shoes are mandatory. Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: Second Harvest Food Bank
Address: 411 Mercy Drive, Orlando FL 32805 (corner of Mercy Drive & Old Winter Garden Rd)
There are a couple of choices for registering as noted below:
- Register onsite when you arrive or
- Click on this website
- Once on the above website, click on the big blue “Volunteer Now” button
- If you are not signed up with Second Harvest, follow the instructions to register with their organization
- The registration process will require that you have a “Join Code.” The First Unitarian’s join code is A100.
- Register for April 4, 2015 , 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- If you need assistance with the online registration process, please email Steph Garber. Steph is the First Unitarian Church of Orlando’s coordinator for this event.
- If you don’t have the means to register online or forget, you can sign up in person on the day of the event.
Please email Tommy Harrison or call @ (407) 790-0710 if you have any questions.